The origin of Millichips practising in West Bromwich dates back to the 1870's. In 1990 Sharpe & Millichip merged with Tyndallwoods to become Tyndallwoods & Millichip. At that time the firm had five offices in West Bromwich, Edgbaston, Corporation Street, Chinatown and Saltley. In 1994 a demerger took place and the firm of Millichips emerged, retaining offices in Edgbaston and West Bromwich. 1996 saw a restructuring of the partnership to its present day form with the original West Bromwich in High Street office and a new office in Solihull.
Contact a Millichips lawyer